Thursday, February 5, 2009

...Oops

I just realized it has been a while since my last post. Even though nothing too crazy or exciting has happened, perhaps I should let you all know that everything is fine.

Except of course for the fact that pretty soon (Sunday) my intensive Hebrew courses, or Ulpan, will become truly intensive: 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. I'm ready for my brain to turn to complete mush. Although today we had a test and part of it was reading comprehension, and lo and behold, I could read it. Which is probably more than I can say after years and years of taking French...

Tomorrow should bring a trip to the Museum on the Seam, a "socio-political contemporary arts museum". Given that this is Israel, I don't doubt that it will be extremely interesting and controversial.

Also, Flickr won't let me load up all of my pictures unless I start paying money. Since I need money for food, I using Picasa instead. I'll put the link up as soon as its ready.

1 comment: